Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blood, Sweat and Tears...

OK It was more like Blood, Cursing and Frustration and maybe not blood, but i did it! I got my craft on.

This labor day weekend i actually didn't have something i had to do. So i asked my mom "Can i use your sewing machine? Can you show me how to put together this kit quilt that has been sitting on my shelves for almost 2 years?" To which she replied "Umm....did the world stop turning?" LOL

But i did it! Yay me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After i stopped stressing over the fact the lines of the quilting are not straight. I had a good time putting it together. And i even started a 2nd quilt Photobucket but i ran out of fabric...So i gotta go buy some more....I never thought i'd hear my self say i need more fabric. Maybe the world has stopped turning on its axis?

No comments: