Thursday, April 8, 2010

She is lucky i love her

Athena was almost a dead dog last night......

So i spent about 3 hours planting zucchini, cucumbers and peas. I had turned one of Athenas old pools into my planter box. I planted them all nicely. So i let her out for her nightly romp. I go to bring her in and i'm thinking WTF were you in you are filthy and wet...i look up...and what do i see????

SHE DUG UP MY WHOLE FRIGGIN PLANTER BOX....*deep breaths* So i calmly dry her feet off shove her inside and go and correct what she Destroyed! My mom let her out and i looked up and told Athena "House" in a voice that even shocked my mom. oh i was so dog damn mad! Maybe she was looking for water? i dunno. But we did a little aversion training last night.i think she got that her old pool is now mine and to leave it cause this morning she didn't even travel with in 3 feet of it LOL. And she wont be in the yard unsupervised until i can get some chicken coup stuff to put around it. What gets me is she never did this before. But i never put a garden in her old pool before either.

In a way i guess it's good she did that because it reminded me we have cats that could do the same.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oops!!! Stanley did something similar with freshly laid sod as a puppy, so hard to not laugh!

heather said...

My cat likes to lay down on top of plants too. It can't be comfortable!