Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ball Hog

Athena seems to think anytime there is a ball around giving it up is one big game. It's about a 10% chance she will give up the ball with out some....well some force..mostly grabbing the ball and trying to shove her head into the pool. Once you get close enough to the water she drops the ball :) Although she will drop the ball consistently when my hands are full with the poop scooper lol. Most of the time when you reach for it she turns her head away or wants you to chase her. But her favorite activity? she will shove her face in front of yours for kisses...all the while taunting you will the ball. The little wench!Love my beast even if she doesn't share very well :)


1 comment:

Molly said...

Funny girl! :) Max barks at me through his ball and yet doesn't get that he has to give it to me for me to throw it like he wants!