Friday, November 16, 2012

My Amazing Friends...

Having friends in your life is always a must, but having amazing friends in your life is really, in my opinion, a blessing...

Shortly after Athena was diagnosed a group of my friends got together and bought me this nose print necklace....It's not any nose print it's Athena's *tears* Rockmyworld on etsy is amazing!
And then another friend from the same group had a lady she knows paint my sweet girl! It looks even more amazing in person!

Ack she did such a great job and even put a frisbee in the picture for her! Here is the original pic i had sent to her for inspiration. This is the lady who did the painting. Her work is amazing http://www.jerieartz-artzart.blogspot.com/

I also had a friend do her paw prints for me too. Now I can remember my sweet girl forever...Now if only I can somehow cast her ears? LOL

I have some amazing friends!

1 comment:

Molly said...

That's so sweet!!! What nice friends :)