Thursday, January 16, 2014

Goals

I decided NOT to make resolutions this year. I never keep them anyway ha! So some goals....

Make Dieks wear some cute stuff. I bought him a tie collar at the pet expo. They were super nice and helpful! I wish they had more vibrant ties, but I think Dieks wears his like a BOSS! http://www.canineties.com/

Take Dieks on more adventure trips with his new back pack. So far he is loving it!
Create new things. My friend ask me to make her son a Ninja turtle hat.
I have been drooling over pineapple stitches so I found a simple scarf pattern to try with the yarn I got from my auntie for Christmas

An Infinity scarf for my friend who lives in the cold. Tried a new technique of working between the V rather then in the top loop for single crochet.




And I FINALLY finished this damn kids sweater. I got bored with it about 6mo ago on the arms. But I finished it and will be putting a zipper on it. Awesome thing is I sold it! I'm so excited about that one lol.


So my goals for this year are....


Try new things
Make Dieks wear cute stuff
More Adventures with Dieks
Finish projects and do not let them sit!


My Current Projects
Baby Leg Warmers
Cabbage Patch hat
Guys Scarf
Shawl for me
Mittens
Fingerless Gloves





1 comment:

Molly said...

Awww, Dieks is super cute in all his pics! And proud of his collar!