Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Athena had a play date sunday

With this cutie pie! Meet Harley! He is a Lab/Border Collie mix
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was such a blast being around a puppy again. Made me miss the good ole days. Athena had a blast playing with him.
Photobucket

Although she didnt want to share HER Frisbee she showed Mr. Harley the tricks of the trade.
Photobucket
Harley had his own Frisbee though and Surprisingly Athena left it be!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think Athena really enjoyed having a dog that would chase her around. Most dogs give up after a few rounds, but Harley kept going.
Playing keep away
Photobucket

Funny pic of Athenas tongue
Photobucket

I loved watching Harley stalk athena. He'd crouch down low walk a few steps then plop down as flat as he could. Then do it again until he got close enough to pounce on Athena LOL. I think that is his border collie side coming out for sure!
Photobucket

2 comments:

stranger said...

Funny how she wouldnt touch the pink frisbee! lol I still say that pup is adorable, I love how his ears are in that pic.

Have you found out anything about the service work with him?

Larissa said...

I think she knew it was HIS not hers. I even had 2 of our Frisbee and she wanted both for her self LOL. I told her to be nice and she snorted at me and took the one we had been throwing and walked away. such a diva!

I emailed him all the links i found and the one you gave me. So we shall see what happens. ill ask him about it this weekend when i see him. Thank you for giving me that link! Ill be sure to get lots of new pics with my spiffy camera. if it ever gets here LOL