Monday, March 16, 2009

New Camera!!!!

I'm psyched! I ordered my newwwww camera yay! The Canon EOS Rebel XS shall be at my door by friday. I would have had free shipping, but that would mean i have to wait until next tuesday. So i paid 5 bucks for 3 day shipping to have it by the weekend! *dances around*

For those who are thinking "A what now?"
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=139&modelid=17316

I've been saving and watching the price go down on this bad boy. I don't think they will get any lower then 499 so i snatched it up! I can't wait!!!!

I'll be taking a photo class this summer too so ill really learn how to use it properly!!

2 comments:

stranger said...

That is great news! I bet you are super excited! I can't wait to see the awesome pics that come of Athena. :) Give my girl some love for me.

Tony333 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.