Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My body hates me

So i go into the doctor yesterday thinking i had an ear infection. My ears have been sounding blocked for the last week and a half due to me being sick. What do i get?

Apparently i have 101 temperature and a sinus infection of some kind. My ears look clear, heart healthy, lungs health. He gives me some antibiotics and nasal spray and sends me on my way. Then it was not until this morning that i have green phlegm, but at least i can breath through my nose again. Everything coming out is being coughed out. I guess i caught this at the beginning of the infection? At least I'm hoping. Started my antibiotics last night, but my teeth hurt this morning (sigh). Body please stop hating me!

And this is how Athena feels about 1. Not playing frisbee in the 90 degree heat and 2. sharing the bed with my moms dog while shes out of town. And its about how i feel about being sick.
Photobucket

No comments: