Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is in the air!

Spring is here! Spring is here! As much as i love my winter days it is nice to have sunny and warm days. I wish it stayed sunny and 70-80 all summer. I really hate anything over 80 degrees esp since i don't have AC at home.

Yesterday my brother and i spent a few hours chopping up a fallen tree and i spent most of the morning bagging up all the crap on the patio left over and forgotten from the kitchen remodel. the patio is starting to look like a patio again and not a storage closet. And since it was warm out Athena took it upon her self to go jump on her pool. I say on because it was flipped upside down from being in the rain. She wanted to cool off in the standing rain water. I can understand that. But in the process she poked a few holes in it. Good thing it was below the water line i normally fill up too. So i need to pick up some duct tape to fix the holes. We can't have precious water splashing out right??? She was also very happy i put up her screen room. Yes she has a little tent like structure just for her pool. I found that in the shed last year after getting so annoyed that the pepper tree was making her pool water nastier then she was!

Athena was very happy Mommy loves her. Frisbee in the am till she dropped, watching mom do yard work, ball fun with her fav person ever and her pool! She was in all sense of the words a dead dog last night. She even woke me up in the middle of the night Snoring LOL
Photobucket
(The tarp is suppose to go on top. i had not secured it yesterday so it fell)

Hello spring. I'm so glad march is going out like a lamb :)

1 comment:

Molly said...

What a hoot - it looks like Athena is as excited about spring as you are!!! :)