Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blisters are Evil

Out of all the years of hiking, walking, biking, running (in high school) i never ever had issues with blisters. Once or twice i got them on my heel when i was breaking in new boots but never with broken in shoes. Yesterday my aunt and I wandered around the city walking up and down the piers on the Sunny day SF had yesterday and for the first time in a long time I have not one but TWO blisters on the bottom of my feet. I have worn those shoes before many times and i have worn those same socks with those shoes many times. I wasn't any hotter then usual so i have no idea why i got blisters.

They hurt like a mother because they are right on the pads of my feet between my big toe and 2nd toe over. So I'm walking like a idiot on the sides of my feet, which I'm sure is not good. I keep popping them but they keep coming back :(. I guess i need to break down and get those blister bandaids. BUT on a nicer note i had a blast touring the city and down the coast with my aunt. I bought some candy at pier 39 and stuff at the herb room in Santa Cruz and hit up Valley Fair for some much needed bra shopping. It was so relaxing...and i'm sitting here at work not wanting to work LOL. I wish my auntie would finally find a job out here! Know anyone who is hiring a Labor Delivery nurse? LOL.

No comments: