Friday, December 3, 2010

Just when i thought it was safe...

Just when I thought it was safe to say Athena was all healed up she proves me wrong lol. Last night I come home to a dog who yelps when I barely touch her head. So i look in her ear and everything was fine like before...So i try to get her to bark because that was the first thing to go last time. And she refuses to bark :( So a 20min phone call to the vet and shes going back in anti biotics for 2 weeks maybe more if it's not clearing up.

I feel so bad for Athena. She has never had something majorly wrong like this before, well besides her weed eating incident a few years ago. At least this time I don't have to take time off work to bring her in. The vet is just re filling the script. Also Athena HATES these pills. I have to crush them up into some yogurt because they are chewable pills and huge so i cant force them down like other ones.

On a better note, I found my granpa's old tri pod and it works with my camera! My mission this weekend will be to get an X-mas pic out of the beast and make dog cookies. I think Athena will forgive me for messing with her ears if I make her tons of dog cookies. Peanut butter & Pumpkin and Peanut butter cookies are on the menu.

I guess what they say is right. Tis the season to spend money though I think most people spend it on gifts. Though I think getting my dog healthy again is a good xmas gift to me LOL.

No comments: