Friday, May 4, 2012

Across the Country we went!

Last month instead of going on a girls trip for my quarterly vacation I helped my aunt move from Florida to Washington. She had been looking to find a job out west for ages and finally she was offered one in a small town on the coast. Getting there was an adventure with one ford freestyle SUV , two humans and two Newfoundland dogs! 


I've had many people ask me "How did you fit them in the car?" Well....like this

One dog on the 3 row seats and one on the floor on a bed. And while it wasn't overly roomy the dogs were perfectly happy. Let me tell you these two are on the go dogs. Even after driving across country in 5 days they STILL wanted to get in the car and GO.

Meet Hoffa...He is such a sweet boy.

And Dozer....his name sure does fit his personality :)

Dozer is the bigger of the two and he is 2 years old and is a wild child! lol He learned that auntie rissa is not all wine and roses and she can and does use the "Mom" voice :).




I had a blast with my aunt and these two and cant wait to bring the beast up to WA once she is healed for some more fun times :) . I have lots of stories from the trip!

No comments: