Thursday, December 18, 2008

Temporary Guest in the Smith House

Meet Caya 

Photobucket

I'm holding her until the weekend so she can go back to where she came from originally in 2005. She was adopted out and then recently dropped at my Local shelter. So i offered to pull her and drive her to Modesto this weekend. 

She is a sweetie pie. Just isn't compatible with my crew 100%. Athena is a in your face rough and tumble, bark and wrestle with me dog. Caya Not so much. Even my moms dog was trying to get her to play and she snapped at him for trying. So for now she stays on the dog bed (which she loves) and Athena and maks sit on the couch staring her down wondering why she isn't like them LOL. 

Hopefully she will find a owner who will put some time into her. she needs obedience training to keep her from jetting off when the door opens and basic manors. She does know how to sit though that's a plus right? haha

Photobucket

Athenas "your not replacing me are you?" Look

Photobucket

Maks "i don't know about that one auntie" 

Photobucket

Some times i forget how difficult it can be to find compatible dogs to live together. I've been lucky to find dogs willing to put up with Athenas rough and tumble antics or dogs who are just like her....

No comments: