Monday, December 8, 2008

Young Lady

Two years ago roughly i went to a ladys house who had a litter of oops puppies. I wasnt hopeful  i would find anything. I had been searching for a pup for a while and for some reason her ad caught my eye. As i sifted through the puppies. One kept crawling into my lap wanting only to be with me. When i put her down she proceeded to chew and pull on the back of my scrubs. I looked at my friend who came with me and we both just smiled. I scooped her up and took her home.  In reality looking back she was probably a easy puppy. Picking up new tricks and commands like a pro.  What i got is one Kick ass dog. 

Happy Early Birthday Athena

First day i got her home

Photobucket

First Bath

Photobucket

Big girl Pic

Photobucket

Precious Frisbeeeeee

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mt girl through and through

Photobucket

O where O where did my little dog go?? Here she is not so little anymore! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: