Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lazy Saturday Mornings

Well maybe not that lazy. I was planning on getting up first thing and heading over to the high school to use their track to better track how far i do my walk/runs, but i didn't get up early enough. By the time Athena and i made our way over at 7:45am there were way too many people to be able to do my work out and keep Athena from dragging me over to say to everyone. So we went out to our favorite place and took in the early morning smells of the water and salt.

When we got home Athena curled up on the couch and hasn't moved even more so after i covered her with the favorite Yoda Blanket, which she stole from me as a pup.
Photobucket
Maks takes advantage of Athenas warmth too
Photobucket
Dogs have the Hardest life EVER
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So tomorrow i shall try to get my butt up and out the door earlier if i can remember to hit the bed earlier and not get sucked into another new book LOL.

And Molly i know that Boise is not too far off, but i wanted to say GOOOOOD LUCK! and i know you will kick ass and take names later :)

3 comments:

Parsley said...

Loved your blog and all the pics of your pups. We have 6 dogs. I have a pic on my blog of them watching me eat pizza...somewhere. Feel free to stop by.

Molly said...

OMG those pix are way too funny! I guess with all the hair my dogs don't really snuggle up UNDER the covers much but it is funny.

Thanks! 2 more weeks to go! Of course I didn't do myself any favors by getting blown off my bike in high winds on the Altamont Pass today :)

Larissa said...

Molly the Altamont? You are crazy! However your craziness has motivated me to think about taking up biking. Athena and i were watching the Giro D'italia and it made me want to get into biking. So maybe that will be in my cards this summer :)